Sunday, June 29, 2014

Brian Moss left KIP in 2013 to Join Canon Solutions America

Kind of old news by now, but I’m just coming across this news.
I had the pleasure of doing business with Brian when he was with KIP and when I was with NGI.  Based on my own dealings with Brian, he is an extremely knowledgeable person and a terrific guy.  Back when I was with NGI, we were heavily promoting FM’s; Brian was one of the most supportive equipment-manufacturer sales management people I ever had the pleasure of working with.  KIP’s loss is Canon’s gain.  (If I were HP and interested in having on my team a stellar performer to promote HP PageWide wide-format to the reprographics industry, Brian Moss would be on the top of my recruitment list!)
Director of Strategic Accounts
Canon Solutions America
July 2013 – Present (1 year)

Regional Vice President of Sales
KIP America

November 1995 – April 2013 (17 years 6 months) | Greater Atlanta Area

No comments:

Post a Comment