Thursday, August 25, 2011

Correction to a previous post mentioning ABC Imaging and BW Reprographics

A few days ago, August 23rd, I put up a post on the blog - using this as the title for that post - “ABC Imaging Acquires BW Reprographics.”

That same afternoon, I received an e-mail from an officer of ABC Imaging, indicating that the characterization I used for the “transaction” was “not quite right.” And, I was asked to pull down the post, which I did do.

Subsequent to that, I’ve received a number of e-mails (basically) asking me, “where’s that post?”, “why did you delete that post?”

I was informed, by the ABC Imaging officer who contacted me, that ABC will be issuing a press release about the transaction. Evidently, ABC Imaging acquired (only) “certain assets” of BW Reprographics. Right now, I don’t know any more than that. When I see the press release, I will post an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment