Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Noteworthy changes in employment in the reprographics industry

Ryan Miller, formerly with ARC, has joined the C2 Reprographics team.

Current Position:

Senior Director of Technology and On-site Service

C2 Reprographics

May 2011 – Present (4 months) Southern California

The future of technology in our industry will see most companies move to digital document management, collaboration, and distribution. C2 will achieve this through tools such as BIM - Building Information Management, Planwell, and Bidmail. To fulfill the needs of day to day printing, C2 can manage equipment in our client's offices for quick and timely printing of what they need.

Prior Position:

Technology Services and Sales Executive

American Reprographics Company

April 2006 – April 2011 (5 years 1 month)

My primary role and responsibility over the last 5 years was to represent approximately 200 accounts in the Inland Empire. By establishing strong relationships with my clients, I was able to implement new product and service offerings, minimize the possibility for preventable errors in service, and grow the revenue within many of these accounts. 

Over the last few years I have embraced the technology ARC developed and helped to test and successfully execute new products in our marketplace. As a result, I am very well versed in multiple document management and file collaboration tools. 

Another area I provided service to my clients was in the sales of consumable media and output devices. I was instrumental in executing equipment contracts with over 50 clients during my time with ARC.

In 2010, I was selected as 1 of only 20 employees in our organization to participate in Future Leadership. This year long training involves teaching financial awareness and management skills. Multiple days were spent reading and dissecting company balance sheets and profit and loss statements to identify errors or areas of improvement. There was also time spent learning MAP style leadership. I successfully completed this course.

NOTE TO BLOG VISITORS:

PLEASE ALERT ME TO PEOPLE ON THE MOVE IN THE REPROGRAPHICS INDUSTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment