Friday, February 27, 2009

Initial remarks about my blog

After spending (investing!) nearly all of my adult life (39 years and counting) in and around the reprographics business and industry - - and being one of the most opinionated people in the reprographics industry (at least that I'm aware of), I've decided to start a blog to share my opinions.  (One of my ex-partners said, in the past, that I'm not "opinionated" but, rather, that I'm "arrogant".  My take is that he said that because he doesn't know the difference between being "arrogant" and being "highly opinionated.")  Whatever.  I should not fail to mention that my favorite comedian is Lewis Black.  That should give you some sense of my sense of humor. Although I'm intending to use this blog to share my thoughts and opinions about the reprographics business and industry, it is highly likely (if not a given) that I will rant and rave about other topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment