Friday, September 10, 2010

AutoCAD Comes to the MAC .... and to the iPAD

One of my blog-readers e-mailed me to let me know about this "new news" from AutoDesk. (Thank you, Trevor!)

I can't imagine anyone trying to review or mark-up a large-format A/E drawing on an iPHONE or on an iPODTOUCH - but that's because my eyesight isn't as good as it was when I was a young guy. Even doing that on an iPAD's larger screen would be challenging, eyesight-wise, to me. But, many people (and especially younger people) are comfortable using "small display screens" to view "large-format" documents. Beyond that, there are "display screen" technology companies working on larger portable display-screen devices, including "flexible" display screens that would roll-up just like a "blueprint" is rolled-up.


Anyway, here's the article that my blog-reader pointed me to (see Internet-address below)

AECbytes Newsletter #46 (Sep 9, 2010)
AutoCAD Comes to the Mac … and the iPad!


http://www.aecbytes.com/newsletter/2010/issue_46.html

No comments:

Post a Comment