Thursday, December 19, 2013

Season's Greetings!

Season’s Greetings from the-staff-of-one (that’s me!) at the Reprographics 101 Blog “virtual office”.

Best wishes to everyone for a safe, fun, holiday season!

And, best wishes to everyone for a happy, healthy - and very prosperous - New Year!

I’m approaching the fifth anniversary of the founding of the Reprographics 101 Blog.  So far, I’ve put up approximately 2,000 posts on Repro 101, and, Google Statistics reports that the blog has had approximately 222,000 “pageviews”. (That pageview count does not include the number of pageviews when Repro 101 was being published through the IRgA website.)

Although I knew a lot of industry people before I founded Repro 101, operating Repro 101 has enabled me to connect with a whole bunch of industry people I did not know before.  To everyone, thanks for occasionally visiting the blog.

Respectfully yours,


Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment