Wednesday, October 15, 2014

5 Reasons Why You Should Dump Ricoh Wide Format Business

Art Post, publisher of the popular copier-industry blog / web-site known as p4photel.com, put up a blog post, yesterday, titled:

"5 Reasons Why You Should Dump Ricoh Wide Format Business"

Art Post’s blog-post starts off like this…..

"Let me first state that the current line of Ricoh wide format LED systems are excellent when it comes to reliability and print/copy/scan quality. 

Personally, I would love to see Ricoh stay in the LED wide format business. 

The W3601 press release was on March 20th, 2011 and is still a current  model that I sell.  However, in five months the W3601 will be four years old!!! There's no large screen display, no USB scan or print, no mobile print, no ICE, and I could go on and on.  But, I want to stay on topic for us."

Here’s a link to the full post Art put up on his blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment