Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog-site activity update

As of March 24th, Google Analytics captured and reported the following activity information about visitors to Reprographics 101, my blog-site:

Reprographics 101 has been visited by 280 “unique” visitors.

Reprographics 101 has been visited by people from 20 different countries.

Reprographics 101 has been visited by people from 37 different states in the U.S.A.

I think the numbers have jumped up (are skewed) considerably simply because I posted an article about OCE’s new PlotWave 300 large-format digital monochrome multifunction system. Apparently, people are using search engines to find information about that new OCE system and, somehow, they are getting my blog address. Given the number of countries reported to me by Google as visitors, I doubt that some of the people who’ve made it to my blog can actually read what’s on the blog (not everyone reads English, you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment