Thursday, June 7, 2012

Service Point’s Washington DC location is closed !!!


Several days ago, I heard from one of my blog visitors that Service Point’s Washington DC location had closed.  I’m speaking about the location at 1300 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., which, to the best of my knowledge was the only SP location in Washington, DC.

After heard that, I contacted, via e-mail, a Service Point facility manager in Boston – to ask where SP’s Washington, DC location had been relocated, but did not receive any reply.

This morning, after hearing from another DC area reprographer that the windows at SP’s location on Connecticut Avenue are all papered over, I sent this e-mail to another SP facility manager:

“Can you tell me where the Service Point Washington DC location has been relocated to?”

“The store at 1300 Connecticut Avenue appears to be closed!”

And, here’s the reply I received from that SP facility manager (located in another city where SP has operations):

“DC is suspended indefinitely and has not been re-located locally.”

“I'm the Facility Manager in ________ and can do printing from here as long as it can be shipped to you.”

- - - - - - - - -

If anyone hears that SP has reopened in Washington, DC (or in the DC suburbs), please kindly let me know.

1 comment:

  1. They are shuting down operations in DC. No relacation.

    ReplyDelete