If you are:
· Struggling with color control
· Having difficulty getting colors approved by your customers
· Trying to make multiple printers match in color output
· Or looking for expert advice to improve your color management skills,
Then SGIA’s Color Management Boot Camp (September 11–13) is the place you need to be!
Sign up quickly, as these workshops always sell out.
The focused, small-class setting allows you to master color management. Learn from top-notch
instructors and walk away with confidence and skill after three days of training, including:
· Color management concepts
· Print standards and specifications
· Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
· Hands-on use of i1 Profiler software
· Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
· The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
· Answers to all of your color questions!
Led by industry experts Tony Quinn, of Nazdar Consulting Services; SGIA’s own Jeff Burton;
and representatives from Caldera, Mutoh and X-Rite, this three-day event is a must-attend,
loaded in its offering of first-rate knowledge and real-world examples!
The class is almost full; don’t miss your chance.
Member price: $399.00Nonmember price: $549.00