Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reprographics 101 - Blog-site Statistics through May 18, 2010

Reprographics 101 – Blog “Statistics”

For those of you who might be interested, since I began this blog-site in early 2008.......

1) my blog has been visited by people from 38 different countries (I’m sure that some have visited my blog purely by accident).

2) my blog has been visited by people from 45 different states in the U.S.

3) visitors from California lead the pack, followed by visitors from Illinois and visitors from Florida, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Washington, DC, Texas, Maryland and Michigan. (That rounds out the top 10 states.)

4) based on the number of visitors from California and Illinois, I think certain industry players must like to keep track of what I’m doing / saying? SMILE.

5) I’ve had 1,140 “absolute unique visitors”, according to Google Analytics (but, I am probably 20 of those “unique” visitors, since I know I’ve accessed by blog from at least 20 different locations.) For some reason, Google Analytics was turned off for about 5 months late last year, and, so, the statistics do not include visit-activity during the time that tracking was turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment