Friday, May 21, 2010

Your opinions and thoughts are invited !!!

Although the primary purpose of Reprographics 101 (i.e., this blog-site) is to express my opinions and thoughts about what's going on in the reprographics industry (and in the A/E/C industry that reprographers primarily serve), I do invite other reprographers (and reprographics industry vendors) to submit articles that they feel are relevant to the subject matter this blog attempts to address.

So, if you would like to share your opinions and thoughts, please submit them to me. In my next post, I'm going to give you my "wrap up" of the IRGA convention that ended late this afternoon. For those of you who also attended the IRGA convention and would like to share your thoughts about the convention, please post them as comments to my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment