Sunday, March 8, 2009

Please let others in the reprographics business know that I started a blog

Please kindly help me out. When I retired from my last reprographics company, I did not take my e-mail contact list with me, nor the tons of business cards I'd accumulated over the prior 10 years. Because of that, I've not been able to let many of my friends and acquaintances know that I've started a blog. So, if you would be so kind as to send my blog-site address to your friends and associates in the reprographics business, I would certainly appreciate that. I'd like to thank those of you who've visited my blog. Since I've only informed a limited number of people that I've started a blog, I'm pretty amazed at the number of people who've already visited my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment