Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reprographics 101 (my blog) does not offer "investment advice"

Just a reminder to those manage to find and visit my blog-site, "Reprographics 101"......

My blog does not seek to, nor does it attempt to, offer investment advice! If you were to follow "my" investment advice, you would go broke. "When EF Hutton speaks, others listen." "When Joel buys, sell!"

My blog is devoted to sharing information about the "Reprographics Industry" ..... what it is, how it works, who the players are, issues the industry faces, the affect of the economy on the industry, blah, blah, blah, etc. In addition, since the reprographics industry serves the A/E/C industry, many of my blog articles pertain to what's going on in the A/E/C world.

I do believe that my blog is currently the most comprehensive blog-site on the Internet about the Reprographics Industry and about the issues reprographers face. If someone "out there" can point me to a more informative blog-site about reprographics, please don't hesitate to point me to it! One is never too old to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment