Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Graphics of the Americas, Orlando, FL - are you going to this event? And, if so, would you like to join us the evening of Thursday, Feb 24th?

I'm planning on attending the GRAPHICS OF THE AMERICAS event, which will be held February 24-26 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.

Two of my friends, who are with ARKITEKTKOPIA, Sweden's largest reprographics company and one of the largest reprographics companies across the pond, will be attending the Graphics of the Americas show, and I will be touring the exhibit hall(s) with them, pretty much all day on Thursday, February 24th.

If you are planning to attend the event on that day, or are going to be in Orlando that evening, please kindly let me know if you would be interested in joining us for "drinks and discussion", the night of Thursday, February 24th. If there are enough folks who want to join us, I may rent a "hospitality" suite at a nearby hotel or arrange for a small room at a nearby restaurant. The two guys coming from Sweden are "Lars", the Managing Director of ARKITEKTKOPIA and "Jules", ARKITEKTKOPIA's Chief I.T. guru.

Okay, if you are interested in joining us that evening, please e-mail me at joel.salus@mac.com

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment