Friday, April 22, 2011

CONTEST – WIN A 2-NIGHT STAY AT A BEAUTIFUL B&B IN COSTA RICA !!! (Reminder #1)

One of the problems with posting a lot of stuff on a blog is that some of the posts can easily be overlooked.

I mean, after all, how much time can people really devote to reading the nonsense that I post on this blog. The other day, I noticed that, on one particular day, someone, from another country, spent over two hours(!) reading various posts. Did that person have nothing better to do with his/her time? I hope that person did not spend “company time” reading my blog. I’d like to say to that person, “get a life”, there are a lot more interesting things to spend time on than reading articles/posts on “Reprographics 101”.

However, in spite of the fact that I just used the word, “nonsense”, one of my recent posts (on April 18th) was not nonsense – if you win the contest that post talks about, you can “win” something – something every reprographer most assuredly needs – a vacation! – a “get away!” – a “time to reflect on one’s navel!” Given business conditions in the reprographics industry these past three to four years, I can’t imagine any reprographer who would not benefit from a relaxing, exciting visit to Costa Rica!

To access the “CONTEST”, click on this link:

http://reprographics.blogspot.com/2011/04/contest-win-2-night-stay-at-beautiful-b.html

No comments:

Post a Comment