Friday, April 22, 2011

Letters and Executive Sales

Very excellent article on thedigitalnirvana.com

Read it ….. and, most of all, practice it.

It works. I should know. I always did it this way, and it worked better than anything else I ever tried. (I even had great success with “long” letters.)

Here’s an intro to the article I’m suggesting you read:


Letters and Executive Sales

By Tim Askew on April 20th, 2011

Here’s a little dinosaur wisdom: If you want to initiate new business with real corporate decision makers, write a letter. Send it snail mail, just like Grandma.

Yup. That’s my brilliant marketing suggestion for the week.

Here’s a link to the full article:

http://thedigitalnirvana.com/2011/04/letters-and-executive-sales/?utm_source=whattheythink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WhatTheyThink+Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment