Sunday, May 8, 2011

CONTEST UPDATE

I first announced the contest on April 18, 2011. From April 18th to May 7th, 717 visitors visited Reprographics 101. Those 717 visitors viewed the blog (an aggregate of) 1,512 times and viewed 2,814 pages. In spite of these activity numbers, only 3 people entered the contest! Perhaps more would have entered the contest if I had included airfare, meals and an SUV rental, instead of just offering 2 free paid nights?

I’m going to publish the guesses, but, for now, not the names of those who submitted guesses:

* One person guessed that ARC’s stock price will be $8.95 on May 15th.

* Another person guessed that ARC’s stock price will be $8.98 on May 15th.

* A third person guess that ARC’s stock price will be $9.03 on May 15th.

As the promoter of the contest, I wasn’t eligible to enter the contest, but I’m now going to submit an entry not eligible for the prize; my guess is that ARC’s stock price will be $8.20 on May 15th.

1 comment:

  1. never submitted an entry since I know I won't be traveling by end of the year to that beautiful place...but, just for fun, and not vying for the price, put me down for 9.05

    ReplyDelete