Friday, May 13, 2011

CONTEST WINNER (HE WON A 2-NIGHT STAY AT A BEAUTIFUL B&B IN COSTA RICA !!!)

When I originally posted the announcement of the contest – to guess ARC’s price per share – I said that the one who guesses a price per share that’s closest to ARC’s per-share closing price on May 15th would be the winner. I guess I was not looking at May’s calendar when I said that. Stupid me. For May 15th is Sunday. Inasmuch as ARC’s price as of the market close on May 13th will be the same price on Saturday (the 14th) and on Sunday (the 15th), since the market is not open on the weekends, the May 13th “closing price” prevails.

ARC’s stock closed at $8.77 on May 13th. During the day on May 13th, ARC’s stock price ranged from a high of $9.09 to a low of $8.77. The point being that any of the people who submitted entries could have won the contest, based on the stock-trading-range on May 13th. (Closing price and day’s trading range per statistics on Google Finance and Schwab.com)

Trevor Hansen is the winner of the contest. Trevor is a member of the Thomas Reprographics team. Trevor’s guess was $8.95 per share. Congratulations to Trevor.

NOTE TO TREVOR: IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO GO TO COSTA RICA, YOU CAN, IF YOU WANT TO, TRANSFER YOUR PRIZE TO ANOTHER REPROGRAPHER. JUST LET ME KNOW WHO YOU TRANSFER THE PRIZE TO!

The PRIZE: Reimbursement of up to $200.00 on a three day or longer stay at “Ocasocerro” B&B in Costa Rica. Make your reservation (choose any available room you want to stay in), go to Costa Rica, stay at the B&B, pay your bill, then send me a copy of your paid bill, signed by one of the owners of the B&B (Chuck or Debbie Knight), and I will then send you a check to reimburse you for two nights of your stay, reimbursement limited to $200.00. Your stay at the B&B must take place and end before January 10th, 2012.

Disclosure: this contest has not been sanctioned, nor is it sponsored, by the owners of Ocasocerro B&B. But, they have been made aware of the contest.

Further details: Just to let you know, I’ve vacationed in Costa Rica. It’s a beautiful country to visit. Friendly people, excellent food and wonderful beaches and rain forests. There’s also excellent golf courses and deep-sea fishing. When I stayed in Costa Rica, I stayed at the Marriott Resort near Jaco Beach. Room cost me $250 per night (not including any food.) Had a very laid-back, relaxing time. Not much of a view from my room (I overlooked the entry of the hotel, because I was too cheap to get a room with a view of the ocean.) If you want stunning views from your room, stay at OcasoCerro!

www.ocasocerro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment