Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ABC Imaging to establish operations in Shanghai ???

I heard from a friend this morning that ABC Imaging is planning to commence operations in Shanghai in the near future.

I don't know any more about that at this time, other that to say that, when I visited ABC Imaging's web-site this morning, I did not see Shanghai listed on ABC Imaging's "locations" map. I did see "Frankfurt, Germany" on ABC Imaging's locations-map, but I think that refers to ABC's "FM partnership" with Raak, a German reprographics enterprise.

Anyway, in spite of the "Great Recession", ABC Imaging continues to be very aggressive with expansion, not just in the U.S., but internationally as well. Far cry from ABC's initial founding in Washington, DC, when the first ABC location (around 1982) had five or six employees operating on the 2nd floor of a small building on 10th Street, NW. (Or maybe it was 11th Street?)

No comments:

Post a Comment