Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Customer rates Nova Blue Reprographics 5 Stars in review on Yelp.com

I’ve never shared the opinion that some have that “price” is the only factor. When push comes to shove, service trumps price.

Here’s a fairly recent review of Nova Blue Reprographics on Yelp.com. Note that, when this customer visited Nova Blue Repro, Nova Blue was already in Chapter 11. In spite of that, Nova Blue’s team shined (i.e., the attitude of the Nova Blue guys/gals was positive.)


***** (five out of five stars)

Nova Blue Reprographics

14117 Mariah Court

Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 631-6700

www.novablue.com

11/11/2011

“This is by far one of the BEST retail places I have EVER been to!! I needed them to scan some large images, resize them and print them. I desperately needed them by a certain day and when I got there, I was running a few minutes late, and they were closed and the project was not quite finished, but they still let me in, worked on it to get it completed by when I needed, even though it was after hours!! They stayed open late to make sure I was happy and that the project was perfect and even gave me a discount!! I could not have been happier, the owner and employees were so nice and really wanted to make sure that I left happy! I have already recommended this company to others and will continue to do so!! Although their prices are a bit expensive it is WELL worth it for the service you receive!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment