Before we all check out for the holiday season, I wanted let you know the Transform 2012 super early bird special ends next week.
This is such an important time for our industry, and I love having the opportunity to bring together industry thought leaders and new entrants, to share their stories and network. This year's event, Transform 2012, already has an exciting roster of sessions led by industry experts covering the latest key issues. We know that networking is an essential part of your time at the event. From the golf scramble to the networking receptions, we've designed great opportunities to meet new contacts and strengthen existing relationships, while experiencing some of the best Orlando has to offer.
Here is a glance of a few of the sessions that will be presented at Transform 2012.
Transforming the Customer’s Organization
- Transformation: The SMB – Kevin Morris, OneDOC MPS
- Developing a Print Policy Plan – Pravat Mazumdar, Preo Software
- Moving Beyond the Printer: Engaging End Users Can Drive Value for MPS Providers and Customers – Kent Dunn, GreenPrint
Transforming the Business Process
- Targeting a C-Suite with Business Process Optimization – Dwight Moore, BMI Systems
- Justifying Business Process Optimization – Justin West, Nationwide Insurance
- Transforming Program Infrastructure to Protect MPS Profits – Sarah Henderson, WestPoint Products
Transforming the Provider-Partner Organization
- Focus on the Front Office: MPS Trends by Industry – Rob Sethre, Photizo Group
- How do you Manage Through Transformation – Kevin DeYoung, QualPath
- What are Barriers to Change and How to Overcome – Ken Stewart, Photizo Group
- What Does Your Business Model look Like? – David Cameron, Cameron Consulting
Beyond Print: Transforming the Market with Technology
- Shark vs. Fish Bait: Who Wins, Who Survives, Who Thrives – Ed Crowley, Photizo Group
- Mobile Workforce – Greg Walters, The Death of the Copier
- Moving Management Infrastructure to Cloud-Based Management Tools – Henning Volkmer, Cortado
- Cloud Based Document Managment – David Westlake, Print Command
- How to Position yourself for Workflow Optimization – Ed McLaughlin, Sharp Electronics
- Make Money and Differentiate Your MPS Offering with Enterprise Scanning – Steve Irons, DocSolid
Register before Saturday, December 31 to take advantage of our largest individual savings. Register for $595 - that's a 40% discount! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
I hope to see you in Orlando this coming May. Have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!
Director of Conferences and Events