Friday, February 10, 2012

Dr. Joe Webb and Bo Sacks Talk about Getting Customers to Pay for Digital Content

During the conversation between Dr. Joe Webb (of WhatTheyThink.com) and Bo Sacks (of Precision Media), Bo Sacks says …..

“I think what we’re going to find is that news is everywhere, intelligent, thoughtful news and news written by less than intelligent, thoughtful people, but there is so much out there that I think it’s unnecessary to pay for news.”

And, considering the fact that I am the publisher and author of a blog that attempts to bring “news” to my blog visitiors, Bo’s statement made me laugh out loud, because I’m definitely one of those “less than intelligent, thoughtful people” that Bo referred to.

Anyway, I found viewing their conversation to be worthy of the time I spent to do so, and I think you’ll agree, once you take the time to view this video….

Dr. Joe and Bo Sacks Talk about Getting Customers to Pay for Digital Content

By Dr. Joe Webb

Exclusive Video

Bo Sacks of Precision Media and WhatTheyThink's Dr. Joe Webb have an in-depth discussion about the progression of pay wall business.

View Video...

No comments:

Post a Comment