Monday, February 27, 2012

President of Canon Business Solutions resigns

This message is to inform you that Tod Pike has resigned his position as President of Canon Business Solutions, Inc. in order to pursue another opportunity. Over the past 18 years, Tod has contributed to our success in several leadership positions including President of MCS, Executive Vice President of Canon Canada, Senior Vice President of ISG and as President of CBS.

Please join me in wishing Mr. Pike success in his new endeavors.

As Chairman and CEO of Canon Business Solutions, I will also assume the duties of CBS President effective immediately. I will delegate my responsibility as the leader of the CBS Sales function to Toyo Kuwamura until a more long term solution can be arranged. The functional areas of Budget and Human Resources will permanently report to Mr. Kuwamura effective immediately.

I look forward to spending more time with the people of CBS as we work together to reach our 2012 goals. Please support me in this effort.

Joe Adachi

President and CEO

Canon U.S.A., Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment