Wednesday, June 15, 2011

There is hope for some looking for employment in the reprographics industry

I received an e-mail this morning from one of my very frequent blog-visitors, and he e-mailed me to share a help wanted ad with me; here's what he said .....


"I know you are not in the business of posting job ads, but it is always interesting to see repro firms help wanted ads!"


And, here's the ad he sent me ..... (please note that he is not with ABC Imaging and that he has no connection with ABC Imaging, at least that I'm aware of)..........


Megan N. GROUP, Corporate Recruiter at ABC Imaging, Washington D.C. Metro Area


ABC Imaging is an international leader in the Digital Printing and Reprographics industry providing on-site and off-site services to Fortune 1000 companies globally.

Currently, we are seeking a Facilities Manager for Oakland, CA and Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of OCE 800 or OCE-TDS860 blue print printer, have 3+ years of Reprographics and construction document management and demonstrate leadership ability to motivate and monitor the progress of all employees. For consideration, please e-mail your resume to careers@abcimaging.com Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment