Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcoming YOUR suggestions for subject matter to be covered on Reprographics 101

If there are topics that YOU would like me to write about on Reprographics 101, your suggestions are welcome.

Quite a number of the articles and posts we’ve done on this blog, since it was first started, have been “provoked” by visitors who have either provided me “news on the street” information or who have asked questions about posts and comments that were published on this blog. Most of that information (news and questions) comes to me via e-mail (joel.salus@mac.com).

When someone e-mails information to me that they consider to be confidential and don’t want posted on Reprographics 101, they should feel comfortable that I will not reveal any information about their company or situation (or about our back-and-forth e-mail discussions that result from the e-mails they send me). In addition, since Reprographics 101 is considered a “publication”, I’m considered a “member of the Press” (I even received a Press Pass to attend the IRgA Convention!), so my “sources” are protected. If I receive information or news from you and want to do a post about it, I will ask you for your permission.

Anyway, repeating the first sentence in this post, if there are topics that YOU would like me to write about on Reprographics 101, your suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment