Thursday, October 13, 2011

Larry Hunt’s Newsletters – I saved thousands of dollars because of these newsletters when I was active in the reprographics business

This week, I set aside some time to read my October 2011 newsletters from Larry Hunt publications. I’ve been following these newsletters since, well, forever. Here’s just a few things that this month’s series of newsletters covered:

In the Larry Hunt newsletter, “Color Copy News”, this month:

- The news reveals a recent quote for a Xerox 700 system with bundled Fiery. I was surprised by the pricing, both for the equipment and for clicks.

- Results were published for the 23rd “Color Copier Survey”. Very interesting results and commentary.

In the Larry Hunt newsletter, “Wide Format News”, this month:

- A fairly extensive write up on the soon-to-be-coming-to-market Memjet-enabled Xante Excelagraphix 4200 wide-format color printer. Blazing fast, compared to other ink-jet printers. Able to print on rigid substrates, whoa, I did not know that!

- And, an interesting article titled, “12 Ways to Build Your Wide-Format Color Business”

- Conclusions on results from recent wide-format printer survey.

This month’s series of newsletters also included a “Special Report” on “Leasing.” One of the important questions this special report addresses, “Should I Lease, Buy Outright or Bank Finance my Equipment?” Very informative article.


www.larryhunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment