Looks like a fun job, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN HOUSTON !!!
Consolidated Graphics - Houston, Texas Area
Consolidated Graphics, Inc., a $1 billion + commercial printing company with headquarters in Houston, TX and 70 operating companies throughout North America and central Europe is seeking an experienced Mergers & Acquisitions Manager.
This position reports directly to the Executive VP of Mergers & Acquisitions and is responsible for performing detailed financial and strategic analysis as well as overseeing due diligence and post-closing integration procedures. Also responsible for leading the financial audit of prospective acquisitions. High level financial modeling skills are also required as is detailed knowledge of financial accounting rules. You may present to and interact with the senior executive management team as part of your responsibilities.
• Analyze acquisition opportunities under direction of Executive VP of M&A.
• Perform detailed financial analysis leading to specific recommendations.
• Financial modeling.
• Lead due diligence investigation and oversee multidisciplinary internal groups.
• Perform financial audit/financial due diligence of targets.
• Help source new acquisitions and call target companies to solicit interest.
• Plan and participate in post-closing integration efforts.
• Analyze disclosure schedules relating to acquisition agreements.
• Contract review in the context of acquisition due diligence.
• Some travel required.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Audit experience
• Strong analytical, research and financial modeling (i.e., excel) skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Consolidated Graphics (CGX), headquartered in Houston, Texas, is one of North America’s leading general commercial printing companies. With a network of 70 companies strategically located across 27 states and in Canada, CGX offers an unmatched geographic footprint with extensive capabilities supported by an unparalleled level of convenience, efficiency and service. CGX has the largest and most technologically advanced sheetfed printing capabilities in North America, a sizeable and strategically important web printing capability, industry-leading digital printing services, a rapidly growing number of fulfillment centers and proprietary Internet-based technology solutions. CGX offers the unique service ability to respond to all printing-related needs no matter how large, small, specialized or complex. With locations in or near virtually every major U.S. market plus Toronto, CGX offers highly responsive service and convenient access to a vast capabilities network through a single point of contact at the local level.