Tuesday, November 29, 2011

State of Louisiana RFP Procurement for Staffed Copy Center Services for Southeastern Louisiana University

STATE OF LOUISIANA

SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA UNIVERSITY

REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR

MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR THE UNIVERSITY DOCUMENT / MAIL PRODUCTION CENTER

RFP #: 50015-111214

PROPOSAL DUE DATE/TIME: DEC 14, 2011 @ 2:00 PM CT

This RFP stated that the pre-proposal meeting was mandatory. So, if you did not attend the mandatory pre-proposal meeting, it looks like, at this point, that you are not allowed to participate in this RFP, even though the due-date for submission of proposals is December 14th. (However, having just said that, I, myself, have gotten that requirement waived for at least two past RFP opportunities I found after the pre-proposal meetings had already taken place. Persistence sometimes pays off.)

Here’s a link to the RFP document I’ve placed in my Google Docs library:

http://tinyurl.com/ceadffy

No comments:

Post a Comment