Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paperless Office? Paperless Toilet Stalls?

This article appeared on March 1, 2012 on myprintresource.com

Johnson's World: The Internet, Global Warming, And The Paperless Office

BY STEVE JOHNSON

Here’s the beginning of Steve Johnson’s article:

Long ago and far away, shortly after Al Gore invented the Internet, my banker began asking if the World Wide Web was going to hurt the printing business. It was a valid question, of which I pondered the pros and cons in great detail. My ponderings did not bring me to any satisfactory conclusion, but something else did.

Click on this link to get to the full article:

http://www.myprintresource.com/article/10624224/johnsons-world-the-internet-global-warming-and-the-paperless-office?print=true

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BLOG PUBLISHER’S COMMENTS:

In his article, Steve says this….

“I could confidently assure my banker that the paperless society was no more imminent than the paperless bathroom.”

I don’t know how long ago Steve made that statement to his banker; it was probably a long time ago. Someone told me that it will not be too much longer before we actually have paperless bathrooms, including paperless toilets.

Introducing the high-tech paperless toilet that leaves you clean and dry without tearing up trees

By SEAN POULTERUPDATED: 03:08 EST, 10 March 2009

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1160707/Introducing-high-tech-paperless-toilet-leaves-clean-dry-tearing-trees.html#ixzz1pPJtVyi9

No comments:

Post a Comment